Wednesday, June 01, 2005

It's been an interesting couple of days -

Yesterday was the first game for the girls softball team I'm helping to coach. Got over to the field, the skies got darker, the lightning started - game over before it started.

I was also going to sub for the same team I played for last week. Got over to that field, the weather was okay. It had just sprinkled a bit, but nothing bad. As soon as the previous game was done, we started to walk out onto the field - the rain started. Just sprinkling at first, then..... the bottom fell out. You'd think the umpire would call the game - nope. He waited until we were drenched then called the game. It was ridiculous. Everything in my bag was soaked, as was everything I was wearing. My hat weighed approximately 5 pounds from all the water. It's a miracle I didn't get sick. The hot chicks bailed out before it got bad, so I didn't even get any free wet t-shirt action.

Microsoft is a pain in the @ss. I'm trying to get the License # for some Office software, their online site is not functioning properly, so I get a phone number from the reseller to call. The nice lady on the other end says "we'll get that out to you in an email"..... that was over an hour ago. I think our spam blocker is keeping that from getting to me. Why can't they just send the license info with the CD? It's going to make me register anyway. That's just stupid.

Looks like tonight's game is off as well. That's okay, I have a ton of stuff to do anyway.

No comments:

Blog Archive