Thursday, May 26, 2005

Felt much better as the day went along, not ready for the glue factory (yet). Had a game tonight for my regular softball team. We won, and I didn't play like total junk! Once again the other team wasn't very good, but a win is a win in my book.

Would be asleep right now, but received a call from work - an interface in the lab for some equipment was offline. It's working now, but I'm going to keep an eye on it for a bit as it is doing day-end processing and may conk out again. Looks like it will be okay, though.

Still working on what the permanent format of this site will be. Will probably try to do one to two movie reviews a week, as well as give updates on what is going on here in my neck of the woods. Haven't published the site publically yet, because it just doesn't feel like there's anything all that interesting. Even when I think it's interesting, it may not be to anyone else....

:)

No comments:

Blog Archive