Wednesday, July 30, 2008

New update:

Been pretty busy this week, due to my only employee being on vacation. How'd I let her go on vacation? Seriously, she earned it and I hope she's having fun. 'Cause when she gets back.... ;)

Anyway, here is what I've been watching:

Firefly - borrowed from a friend, watched the pilot and the first 2 episodes. I'm intrigued. May try to watch some more tonight, but it was pretty good. A space pirates crossed with cowboys vibe. They actually rode some horses in one episode. Subtle, that was. 4 out of 5 stars so far.

Little Miss Sunshine - had high hopes for this, it was okay. Steve Carell didn't really have much to do in this one, it was just kind of weird. I guess it was uplifting, but kinda like a kick to the groin is uplifting. In other words, really not. 2 out of 5. Maybe 3 if I happen to watch some of it again, but I doubt it.

Robot Chicken: Star Wars - This kicked so much ass. Had seen it on Cartoon Network already, but now I own it. Recommended highly if you want to see George Lucas (providing his own voice) riding a teenage nerd like a Tauntaun and the Emperor going about his day to day business in his office, doing things like ordering lunch and making Darth Vader cry on the phone. Oh, and Chewbacca as the Fonz. 5 out of 5. Brilliant stuff.

Till next time...

End transmission.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firefly rules!

Anonymous said...

Little Miss Dangerous would have been about as big of a waste of time as Napolean's Dynamite were it not for the Grandpa and the girl's routine. Otherwise it was a couple hours that I coulda spent doing something else.

Blog Archive